No Resolutions, Just Goals
Every year for the past many I have been making resolutions and I never keep them… I am like 75% of most people. We all vow not to do something or to achieve something and we all fail. Not this year. I have chosen that I will not set my self up for defeat. I am going to only have goals. Attainable goals over the year.
Here are my goals for 2011:
- Train and Run a 5K
- Do more Yoga
- Reduce my sugar consumption
- Read 12 books (Ideally 1/month)
- Knit & Spin Yarn (for those who are not sure I have a second blog where I discuss my craftiness over at Adventures with Little Miss)
- Become a Wine Connoisseur
- Blog More!
- Cook from my cook books. I have SO many cook books which have delicious and healthy meal that I have never even cracked open. Also within this goal I would like to try new foods as well.
- To stop worrying what others think and to own everything I do
- Build a budget and pay down my debt. (Also save 10% of my income)
- Plan & Organize so that I can accomplish all the above goals
All of these goals in one way or another are linked to increasing my overall happiness.