I ordered this from Airmiles about a week ago and it came Saturday Night. It was only 600 points and was on sale (it was 900). I was very excited when I came home last night and found the package.
I today blended up Coconut Butter. I must thank Ashley at Edible Perspective who posted about her method on making coconut butter.
I started with shredded unsweetened coconut that I purchased at the Bulk Barn. I poured it all into the Food Processor and turned it on.
It took less than 4 minutes and blended into…
45% of people who set goals for the new year fail before the end of January! And guess what? Today is the first day of February.
I decided that I was not going to make resolutions just goals… Here is an update on how mine go…
- Train and Run a 5K – ON HOLD – Being sick since before Jan 1 with the Flu and Pneumonia… I am just feeling up to going back to the gym
- Do more Yoga – ON HOLD (see above)
- Reduce my sugar consumption – Work in progress and going well I have cut all pop out since Jan 1 and its not bad at all. I do get sick of water but hopefully I will get over it…
- Read 12 books (Ideally 1/month) – Have not started this yet…
- Knit & Spin Yarn (for those who are not sure I have a second blog where I discuss my craftiness over at Adventures with Little Miss) – Work in Progress
- Become a Wine Connoisseur – I have enjoyed many glasses although I have not made it to the library yet to read up
- Blog More! – Lately Yes
- Cook from my cook books. I have SO many cook books which have delicious and healthy meal that I have never even cracked open. Also within this goal I would like to try new foods as well. – I have made some great meals… Posts to come
- To stop worrying what others think and to own everything I do – This is a work in progress
- Build a budget and pay down my debt. (Also save 10% of my income) – Budget built, put in motion starting today!
- Plan & Organize so that I can accomplish all the above goals – Check Check and Check
How are your Resolutions or Goals coming along??