Where to find Healthy Hayley now… http://freshanewchapter.com
Every year for the past many I have been making resolutions and I never keep them… I am like 75% of most people. We all vow not to do something or to achieve something and we all fail. Not this year. I have chosen that I will not set my self up for defeat. I am going to only have goals. Attainable goals over the year.
Here are my goals for 2011:
- Train and Run a 5K
- Do more Yoga
- Reduce my sugar consumption
- Read 12 books (Ideally 1/month)
- Knit & Spin Yarn (for those who are not sure I have a second blog where I discuss my craftiness over at Adventures with Little Miss)
- Become a Wine Connoisseur
- Blog More!
- Cook from my cook books. I have SO many cook books which have delicious and healthy meal that I have never even cracked open. Also within this goal I would like to try new foods as well.
- To stop worrying what others think and to own everything I do
- Build a budget and pay down my debt. (Also save 10% of my income)
- Plan & Organize so that I can accomplish all the above goals
All of these goals in one way or another are linked to increasing my overall happiness.
Wow. It has been a while since I have posted. I have not been happy. I know that happiness is a emotion not a destination. Although I have felt extremely unhappy lately.
I can really feel my depression/anxiety creeping back in. I do not want it back. Two years ago I gave up. I was very depressed and shut down. I pushed my friends and family out because I was not happy with who I was and I knew they wouldn’t be either.
The past month and a bit, I have been critical of everything. My relationships with my friends and my family. I am worried more now about how others see me. I have not been happy. On a positive I have been still eating right; no emotional eating. Exercise? That has become foreign to me and I am mad I gave up. I am made I have let myself down.
I would very much like to find more happiness in my day to day. I need to remove stressors from my life. I need to get back to me and my core. What makes me happy and what will keep me motivated to be healthy. I have decided that I am going to share the ups and downs. I like blogging. I had just lost my focus. The new year dawns on us. I intend to stop the negative thoughts but I will need all your help. It will be needed on the good days and ever more on the bad ones.
Thank you for being their for me. I wouldn’t be able to do it without you.