So I was reading some of my avid motivators posts in my Google Reader… and I was OhSheGlows (OSG) recent post on Goal Setting. She has written a list of about 10 goals and is dedicating to try to accomplish those this week.
Also I do follow some on Twitter and OSG tweeted earlier about a specific race in Toronto. The Scotia Bank Marathon which many runners participate in. Well I looked up the run and they have a 5K. It is about 11 Weeks away, and the C25K plan *which I have been slacking to start* is only 9 weeks. So here are some of my goals, Thank You OhSheGlows for the motivation.
Goals for this Week:
- START RUNNING and Finish Week 1 of my Running Plan
- Experiment with my Overnight Oats
- Make a new vegetarian meal
- Pack my lunch and SNACKS! Everyday this week
- Instead of surfing the web, try a new activity
- Enjoy the little things!
- Get in some Yoga this week
I hope these small achivable goals will help in the motivation to get off my butt…